On New Year's Eve when we were was skulling Fireball shots with our mates, we'd never believed you if you told us we were going to spend 2020 living through a pandemic and some of the most strict restrictions in the world.
If you are reading this, we just want to say we hope you are healthy and as happy as you can be living with the effects of this pandemic. We have put this information together so you know how we are dealing with COVID-19 in regards to the photography and video services we offer.
If you need to chat because you are feeling overwhelmed with planning a wedding or elopement that keeps getting postponed, please know we are only a call or email away to help in any way we can.
- We are following all of the Victorian Government's health advice and guidelines
- We are only meeting and chatting with clients online and in video chats
- When photography is permitted again, sessions will only be conducted outdoors
- We will following social distancing rules
- We'll be wearing face masks at weddings/elopements and sessions
- We will use hand sanitiser regularly while shooting events and sessions
- We will sanitise our gear between events and sessions
- We missing hugging and handshaking but will greet you with a friendly wave instead.
WHAT WE ASK OF YOU
- Please follow all the rules and local laws
- Make sure you abide by social distancing guidelines
- Only arrive at your event or session if you are feeling 100% healthy and ask all your guests and family members to do the same
- When family sessions are permitted again I ask that you only include the people you live with, no extended members at this time.
- For Weddings in 2020, we recommended you consider eloping or having a small micro wedding with fewer guests to help limit the risk and keep everyone including ourselves safe.
If possible please consider postponing over cancelling. This helps to keep local small businesses going. To all future bookings; please note that a portion of your retainer/deposit fee is non-refundable as per contract. However, your retainer can be used towards a new date.
Share this story